SALLEE HORSE VANS IS NOW HIRING LOCAL AND OTR DRIVERS!
A Strong Company with a Strong Future
Driver Application and Background Authorization
Sallee Horse Vans prides itself on having experienced horsemen and women with excellent proven OTR Driving experience. Sallee has an extensive training program to build upon your skills and experience. Below are some of the criteria that make a good employee match with Sallee Horse Vans.
- Team Driving
- Horsemanship Skills
- Variable Schedules
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Drug Free Workplace
- Very few layovers
- Excellent Safety Record
- Must be at least 23 years of age with a minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience (within the past 3 years) in a tractor trailer.
- Must possess a valid CDL (Class A)
- Safety approved MVR
- Must be able to pass: 1. Pre-employment D.O.T. physical and drug test 2. Safety observed road and skills test.
- Must be able and willing to load equipment.
- Passport preferred or willing to obtain passport.
- Based on commission. It can average from $65,000-$75,000 annually plus benefits, with the potential to earn more.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans
- Paid vacation after 1 year service
If the above describes you as a potential Sallee Horse Vans driver, please click on the link below to complete and submit the online application.
You may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader in order to view these forms.